Travel Signature Request Form

If you plan to travel outside the US during vacation or any other break, you must bring your I-20 or DS-2019 to Powers Hall to receive a travel endorsement. US Customs and Border Protection agents look for a recent travel signature from the school when you return to the U.S.

End-of-Semester Travel Signatures begin: Friday, April 29, 2022


COVID Vaccination Requirement for Entry to the United States of America

As of November 8, 2021, the US government requires all travelers who come to the USA to be vaccinated for COVID -19. If you are not fully-vaccinated for COVID-19 with an approved vaccine, you will not be able to enter to United States. In addition, airlines will require a negative COVID test before flying. Also, UNA will require a negative COVID test within a few days of arrival in the US.