How to Apply

picture yourself in honors college flyer image


Steps to apply for High School Seniors and Transfer Students.

Apply to the Cole Honors College through the UNA application (MyUNA Account). The Honors application can be found by scrolling down to Additional Forms and Links. Please contact us if you have any questions: