Transfer for International Students

As a international student currently studying at another U.S. institution, your application to the University of North Alabama has one additional step. Download the Transfer In Packet and submit it to the correct offices at your current school. These completed forms must be returned to UNA before your application can be finalized.

Transfer In Packet

Important Notes

  • If a transcript does not list the credit hours and grade for each course taken, an evaluation of the transcript is required by an approved international credentials evaluator such as WES and ECE.
  • Only 6 credit hours of work can be transferred into Graduate Programs at UNA

Choose an option below to continue:

ESL long