Transfer SOAR

Transfer SOAR


Register for Transfer SOAR

For transfer students starting in the fall semester, SOAR has moved to an online experience. Register for SOAR here. You can also look at SOAR dates and modify your SOAR reservation.

NOTE: The Transfer SOAR fee (nonrefundable) is $25 for student and no cost for guests. 



All incoming UNA students must submit proof of immunization by logging into MedProctor and creating a student account using their UNA email address. If you have questions about immunization requirements, please visit the UNA Immunization Frequently Asked Questions page.


Student Financial Responsibility Agreement

UNA students must read and agree to the Financial Responsibility Agreement set forth by the University. This agreement is a one-time agreement and will remain in effect throughout the student’s career at UNA unless it is rescinded or altered at the University’s discretion. Until the agreement is agreed upon by the student, a registration hold will be placed on the account. You may access the agreement through your UNA Portal.

Click here for instructional videos regarding your UNA Portal account and the Student Financial Responsibility Agreement. Once you have agreed to the terms and conditions, the registration hold will be removed and you will receive an electronic confirmation sent to your UNA email address.


Change of Major

Click here to submit a SOAR Change of Major Form to the Office of the Registrar. Submit the form as early as possible prior to SOAR. If you have further questions about Change of Major, call 256-765-4316 or email


Education Majors

All transfer students majoring in Education must secure suitability clearance from the Alabama State Department of Education (ALSDE) based on ASBI/FBI fingerprints. The process takes 7-10 days, so it is suggested that the fingerprinting be done at least two weeks prior to attending Transfer SOAR. Background clearance must be secured prior to registering for any courses which include clinical experiences. Click here for directions on obtaining background clearance.



Students who need housing may apply here.


Disability Support Services

If you received accommodations in high school you may receive continued support at UNA. It is the responsibility of the student to contact Disability Support Services (DSS) to initiate the process to develop an accommodation plan. This accommodation plan will not be applied retroactively. Appropriate, reasonable accommodations will be made to allow each student to meet course requirements, but no fundamental or substantial alteration of academic standards will be made. Students needing assistance should contact DSS here


MANE Card Registration

The MANE Card is your student ID card. This will allow you to access your residence hall room, Dining Dollars, Lion Loot, and more. Register for your MANE Card here. To learn more about the MANE Card, click here.


Motor Vehicle Registration

You will be able to register for your parking permit online. To review the steps to register your motor vehicle click here to watch the vehicle registration video. Once you have reviewed the steps, you can register your motor vehicle here. Students who live on campus will receive their parking permit with their Housing check-in packet during move-in days. Students who live off campus will need to pick their parking permit up in the Guillot University Center 1st floor starting August 3, 2020.


Listerhill Account

At UNA, we have a full-service credit union on campus. Opening an account with Listerhill comes with many benefits, such as receiving $20 in your new account and being entered to win a $500 book scholarship. Learn more about Listerhill and request a UNA Welcome package here.