Maintenance Requests

Residential students (apartments & residence halls) may submit work requests for basic maintenance concerns. It is imperative that residents make us aware of items such as those listed below so we can work to resolve them as quickly as possible. Examples of concern include, but are not limited to: 

  • Light Bulb replacement
  • Bugs/Pests
  • Heat/Air Concerns
  • Water Temperature/Pressure
  • Showers/Toilets
  • Washers/Dryers
  • Smoke Detector Batteries
  • Similar items of concern

Submitting A Maintenance Request

Please select your specific location and include as many details as possible. (Single-Level apartments are listed as Twin Oak Apartments). Grandview residents may submit a request at the specified link below. 

Click HERE to submit a maintenance request. 

Emergency Maintenance

Emergency maintenance concerns should be reported immediately to Housing & Residence Life. Examples include, but are not limited to:

  • Large water leaks
  • Entire building without hot/cold water
  • Broken glass
  • Damaged entrances/exits
  • Non-working fire safety equipment

Please call the RA on Duty after business hours. Numbers are posted throughout the halls and on apartment doors. 

Resident Services

If you have concerns with the following services, please utilize the contact methods outlined here:

Apogee (WiFi)