Associate Professor, Art
I grew up in the South and cultivated a love for photography at a young age. Before obtaining my Masters of Fine Art from Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, CA, I worked and lived in Paris, New York, and Los Angelos. With an eye toward beauty, I moved from photography to design. My devotion to slow design and sustainability is evident in my work. I believe my creative focus has garnered both critical acclaim and the admiration of peers and clients.
My photography can be seen in the New York Times, Travel & Leisure, Garden and Gun, Southern Living, Ladies Home Journal, Elle, American Craft, Cottage Living, and Veranda, to name just a few.
My design work can be seen at Anthropologie, Hilton Hotels, Whole Foods, Ted Montana Grill, The Waldorf Astoria, Billy Reid, Alabama Chanin, St. Joe Company, and Serenbe, among others.
- Photography &
- AR 499 - Independent Study-Practicum
- AR 406 - Thematic Portfolio in Photo
- AR 405 - Alternative Processes in Photo
- AR 404 - Narrative Photography
- AR 403 - Documentary Landscape in Photo
- AR 402 - Medium Format Film Camera
- AR 389 - On-Campus Internship
- AR 359 - Special Course
- AR 335 - Selected Studies in Studio Art
- AR 302 - Studio Photography
- AR 301 - Digital Photography II
- AR 300 - Film Photography II
- AR 231 - Design I
- AR 201 - Digital Photography I
- AR 200 - Film Photography I
- AR 170 - Art Appreciation
- Photography (MFA)
Art Center College of Design
- Photography (BS)
Loma Linda University
Selected Intellectual Contributions
- Robert M. Rausch. 2019. 100 Making a Difference.
- Tammy S. Winner, Robert M. Rausch, Johnson A. Ogun, and Prema A. Monteiro. 2019. A Traveler's Palate: A collaboration of the University of North Alabama’s students in Culinary Arts, Photography, and Technical Writing.
- Robert M. Rausch. 2019. A Travelers Plate.
- Robert M. Rausch. 2019. Art & Tradition.
- Robert M. Rausch. 2019. Bohemian Style at Home.