Ngartelbaye (Serge) Guerngar
Probability Theory and its connection to Harmonic Analysis, Partial Differential Equations, Spectral Theory and Geometry. Inverse Problems for Partial Differential Equations. Statistics.
- Stochastic Analysis, PDEs, Statistics
- Mathematics (PhD)
- Discrete and Statistical Science (MProbS)
- Mathematics (MS)
Universite de Ndjamena
- Mathematics (BS)
Universite' de Ndjamena
Selected Intellectual Contributions
- Ngartelbaye Guerngar, Erkan Nane, Ramazan Tinatztepe, Suleyman Ulusoy, and Hans Werner van Wyk. 2021. Simultaneous inversion for the fractional exponents in the space-time fractional diffusion equation ∂ β t u = − − ∆ α/2 u − − ∆ γ/2. Fractional Calculus and Applied Analysis
- Ngartelbaye Guerngar and Erkan Nane. 2020. Moment bounds of a class of stochastic heat equation driven by space-time colored noise in bounded domains.. Stochastic Processes and their Applications
- Ngartelbaye Guerngar. 2017. Some properties of nonlinear fractional stochastic heat equation in bounded domains.