Marie B. Taylor
Assistant Professor, Early American Literature
- Early American Literature, Indigenous Studies, Religious Studies
- EN 699 - Directed Readings and Research
- EN 696 - Comprehensive Examination
- EN 612 - American Literature 1830-1900
- EN 611 - Studies in Am Lit to 1830
- EN 601 - Introduction to Grad Studies
- EN 597 - Selected Topics in Am Lit
- EN 497 - Selected Topics in Am Lit
- EN 491W - English Senior Seminar
- EN 452 - The American Novel
- EN 318 - Genre Studies in American Lit
- EN 308 - Studies in Folklore
- EN 221H - Honors Am Lit through Whitman
- EN 221 - Am Lit through Whitman
- English - Literary Studies (PhD)
- English - Literary Studies (MA)
- English Literature/French - Literary Studies (BA)
Selected Intellectual Contributions
- Marie Taylor. 2020. The Sachem and the Minister: Questions, Answers, and Genre Formation in the New England Missionary Project".
- Marie B. Taylor, Ivy Schweitzer, and Gordon Henry Jr.. 2019. Recovering Indigenous Kinship: Community, Conversion, and the Digital Turn. Afterlives of Indigenous Archives: Essays in Honor of the Occom Circle.
- Marie B. Taylor and Geoffrey Plank. 2019. “Apostates in the Woods: Quakers, Praying Indians, and Circuits of Communication in Humphrey Norton’s New-England’s Ensigne.. .
- Marie B. Taylor. 2016. Founding of the Quakers.
- Marie B. Taylor and Andrew Holt. 2016. “Book of Martyrs by John Foxe (Publication of),” ”.
- Marie B. Taylor. 2016. “Early Native Voices from the British Colonies.”.