College of Business - MBA Programs
Why UNA for your MBA
The MBA, or Master of Business Administration, graduate degree is one of the most recognizable and desired professional degrees in the United States and the world.
- The purpose of this esteemed degree is to provide training in the theory and practice of business management. It is suitable for students from a wide range of undergraduate backgrounds. No matter what your career goal is, a graduate business degree can help you to achieve it.
- The MBA gives you control of your future, provides opportunities and helps you to be a valuable contributor to the world around you. Your consideration of this degree means that you understand the importance of investing in yourself.
Why pursue your graduate business studies at the University of North Alabama? There are so many reasons.
- The historical foundation of UNA combined with modern course delivery and highly qualified faculty make it a perfect choice for today's prospective MBA student. The picturesque campus is just blocks from the Tennessee River in an area rich in culture, arts and entertainment.
- The program is designed for students with a variety of careers and life stages.
- There are convenient campus locations as well as partial or completely online options.
- The flexibility of the program can be customized to meet your needs and schedule.
- What you will find with the UNA MBA program is a challenging and relevant program designed to build important skills in every major area of business.