Distance Learning at UNA
Welcome to Distance Learning at UNA!
Online classes offer flexibility and convenience while maintaining the same quality educational experience you can always expect at the University of North Alabama.
- IMPORTANT UPDATE - If you are using Remote Proctor Now, you may update to Windows 8.1 and MAC 10.9 at your convenience.
- HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP USING ANGEL- call the Office of Distance Learning at 256-765-4987 for an appointment.
- UNA Mane Card must be one of the two forms of photo ID presented to test in the Distance Learning Testing Lab and must be updated to work with the new Mane Card software. Check with Mane Card Office for hours.
- Off-Campus Proctor Information - Off-campus proctoring is at the discretion of the instructor. Please check with the course instructor if you have questions.(Additional fees may apply.)
- If you reserve more than one testing session in error or if you have questions about reserving a testing time, please e-mail email@example.com.