Office of Admissions
Application Deadline for Impending Summer Semester is APRIL 15.
Application Deadline for Impending Fall Semester is APRIL 15.
Application Deadline for Impending Spring Semester is NOVEMBER 15.
UNA Early College applicants with admission credentials received after the deadline will be considered for registration on a case-by-case basis!
UNA Early College applicants who are high school sophomores, juniors or seniors are allowed to enroll in freshman or sophomore level courses on a space available basis. Effective Summer 2014, students are subject to a $100 per course fee in addition to any special fees such as applied music fees, technology fees, transportation fees, etc. Students who enroll in more than four credit hours will be subject to tuition charges plus applicable fees. Students will receive bill information by email through their UNA Portal. Payment deadlines are listed in the Schedule of Classes, which is available online at http://www.una.edu/registrar/schedule.html.
Submit the Undergraduate Application, $25 application fee, the UNA Early College Approval Form, and official high school transcript. Official ACT or SAT scores are required for students requesting a mathematics or an English class. UNA Early College students who wish to reenroll after an absence of one or more fall or spring semesters must reapply by submitting the Undergraduate Application, UNA Early College Approval Form, and official high school transcript. The $25 application fee is not required for previously enrolled students. Admission applications and UNA Early College Approval Forms are available in the Office of Admissions in Coby Hall or can be downloaded from our website.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION TO THE UNA EARLY COLLEGE PROGRAM:
- Completion of the freshman year of high school.
- "B" average on all high school work.
- ACT composite of 22 or higher required for sophomore students.
- Written permission from your principal or guidance counselor.
- UNA Early College students are limited to 100 or 200 level classes.
- Students cannot request a Mathematics or an English class without a sufficient ACT or SAT score.
- The UNA Early College Approval Form must be completed, approved, and submitted to UNA each semester the student plans to enroll in the program.