Why Choose UNA?
- Innovative and flexible schedules
- After successful completion of one semester of nursing, provision is made for 30 credit hours of prior nursing courses
- General education requirements may be completed concurrently with professional coursework
- Competitive tuition
- Non-resident fees are waived for RN to BSN/MSN online nursing students
- Enthusiastic and supportive faculty
- History of quality nursing education since 1973
- Approved by the Alabama Board of Nursing
One of the Best Online RN-BSN Programs
The University of North Alabama has been identified as being one of the best online RN-BSN programs by Great College Deals.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing/master's degree program in nursing at the University of North Alabama is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
Today’s RN requires flexible educational options and UNA’s Anderson College of Nursing & Health Professions is committed to providing those flexible options. Students enrolled full-time in the RN to BSN online program are able to complete professional coursework in one year! Clinical requirements are arranged in the student’s own community. Students set their own schedule, never worry about travel or parking, and enjoy the multitude of resources available online. All professional nursing courses are completed online.