Janyce B. Fadden
HT Director, Strategic Engagement
Janyce Fadden, Director of Strategic Engagement for the College of Business at the University of North Alabama, is guiding the use of Strategic Doing, an asset based collaborative rule-based methodology, and Rapid Improvement, a lean thinking process methodology. She is co-author of “Strategic Doing: Ten Skills for Agile Leadership.” Fadden worked in executive roles in major corporations, a non-profit organization and university administration. Her accomplishments have earned her several awards and numerous speaking engagements. Fadden earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering and Management from Clarkson University in Potsdam, New York, and her Master of Business Administration degree from Northern Illinois University.
- Leadership, General Management, Sales and Marketing
- Business Administration (MBA)
Northern Illinois University
- Engineering and Management (BS)
Selected Intellectual Contributions
- Bliss Adkison, Janyce B. Fadden, Lisa D. Keys-Mathews, Mark Robinson, and Alistair Stewart. 2020. Rapid Improvement with Lean Tools Workbook.
- Janyce B. Fadden and Lisa D. Keys-Mathews. 2019. CULTURAL CHANGE THROUGH RAPID IMPROVEMENT EVENTS: Five Successful Project Case Studies.
- Ed Morrison, John D. Barrett, and Janyce B. Fadden. 2019. Shoals Shift Project: An Ecosystem Transformation Success Story. Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy
- Janyce Brennan Fadden. 2019. Strategic Doing: Ten Skills for Agile Leadership.
- Paulette Alexander and Janyce B. Fadden. 2017. A Value-Stream Mapping Success Story: MBA Recruiting Process Improvements.