Notification of Change of Status

Any change in an employee's status should be reported to the Office of Human Resources. If the information in the employee's file is not correct, problems may arise concerning taxes, employee benefits, and other important matters.

Employment StatusChanges in employment status (i.e., promotion, transfer, disciplinary action, resignation, retirement, training, awards, etc.) are reported by the employee's supervisor to the Office of Human Resources.

Personal Data:  Change of name, marital status, dependents, beneficiary, telephone number, and address are of vital importance in the employee's interest. These changes should be reported promptly by the employee to the Office of Human Resources.