What's Happening at UNA
Enroll In Classes
- Basic How-to:
- Enter your UNAPortal account.
- Click on the Self-Service Banner Tab
- Click on the Student Tab
- Click on Registration
- Click on Drop or Add Classes
- Select the term that you want to apply for (ex. Spring 2009)
- In the boxes provided, enter the five-digit course ID number (ex. Art Appreciation ART170 may have the number 10427)
- Enter only one course per box, but you can do all your classes at once. Just hit the tab to go to the next box.
- Submit your request! If there are no problems you will see all of the classes appear on the screen in list form. If there are problems with a course, it will also tell you at this point.
- If you cannot get into the class(es) you want, go to the “Look up classes” link and search for another course. If you find a class that you like, you can add it to your cart (or just write down the number and enter it yourself ) then go back to the drop/add page, make sure the number is correct, and press submit.
- If you are having problems registering for classes, please contact the Registrar’s Office.
- View Current Coursebook: find your classes!
- Graduation Requirements & Deadlines