Division of Student Affairs
Incident Report Form
Supervisors or cost center heads should complete this form for accidents or incidents involving injury or potential injury to students or visitors on campus or during University-related activities.
- Complete this form within 24 hours and click the "submit" button.
- The report will be submitted electronically to the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, the Office of the Vice President for Business & Financial Affairs, and other campus offices as appropriate.
- You may print a copy before submitting. A copy of the report will be emailed to you to confirm receipt.
- You cannot save data typed into this form.
- Instructions for submitting supplemental documents, photographs, or images will be given in the confirmation statement when the incident report form has been submitted.