Office of Student Conduct
The members of the community of the University of North Alabama do hereby establish and maintain a culture that:
- Adheres to personal academic and intellectual integrity.
- Embraces the diversity of cultural backgrounds, personal characteristics, and life situations represented in the community.
- Values an environment for the free expression of ideas, opinions, thoughts, and differences in people.
- Respects the rights, dignity, and property of all.
The members of the community of the University of North Alabama will promote an atmosphere free of discrimination based on, but not limited to, the following:
- National Origin
- Political Affiliation
- Physical Ability
- Physical Attributes
- Sexual oOientation
- and/or Socio-Economic Status
All members of the University community recognize that we are an integral part of the community and will respect, honor, and protect the freedom and dignity of all individuals.