OSP: Roles and Responsibilities
- Will work with the PI to identify funding sources.
- Assist PI with research concept development, including development of long term sustainability plans and strategic plans.
- Assist the PI with development of budget, budget narrative, letters of support, and identifying matching funds if required.
- At the request of the PI, provide scientific edits and mock-proposal review of the proposal.
- With assistance of the PI, complete all administrative documentation required by the funding agency.
- Verify that all documents have been submitted correctly and have been accepted by the funding agency.
- Submit a copy of final proposal to appropriate Dean and Department Chair.
- Submission: The OSP is responsible for the submission of all proposals. Prior to the submission of a proposal, the OSP will review the proposal package with the PI.