College of Nursing & Allied Health
RN to BSN Online
Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle NW, Suite 530, Washington DC, 20036; Telephone (202) 887-6791.
Today’s RN requires flexible educational options! UNA’s College of Nursing and Allied Health is committed to providing those flexible options! Students enrolled full-time in the RN to BSN online program are able to complete professional coursework in one year! Clinical requirements are arranged in the student’s own community. The online degree program is completely web-based. Students set their own schedule, never worry about travel, parking, or babysitters, and enjoy the multitude of resources available online. All professional nursing courses are completed online.
Why Choose UNA ?
- Innovative and flexible schedules.
- RN’s are admitted with advanced standing and provision is made for 30 credit hours of prior nursing courses.
- General educational requirements may be completed concurrently with professional coursework.
- Competitive tuition.
- Non-resident fees are waived for RN to BSN/MSN online nursing students.
- Enthusiastic and supportive faculty.
- History of quality nursing education since 1973.
- Approved by the Alabama Board of Nursing.
Click here to apply to the RN to BSN Program!