College of Nursing
(OPportunities for Entry into Nursing)
Assists under-represented and economically disadvantaged students in completing a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
The Project began in September 2012 and has awarded scholarships to 128 students (pre-nursing or nursing). Students have received up to $10,000 in scholarships through Project OPEN.
Project OPEN scholarship program will support economically disadvantaged students, particularly minorities, by providing:
- Pre-entry collegiate preparatory, retention activities;
- Scholarships for pre-nursing and nursing students
- Undergraduate full-time student majoring in nursing
- Economically disadvantaged, particularly underrepresented minority and United States citizen
- Self-motivated and committed to success
- Maintain a G.P.A. of 2.50 higher
- Must complete FAFSA web worksheet at www.fafsa.gov before application deadline
For applications, look on the right side of this page - - - >