Orientation and Arrival Information
The Office of International Affairs provides a required orientation to give new international students essential information regarding their stay at UNA. Come to the Office of International Affairs, located in Powers Hall. Powers Hall is east of North Pine Street and south of Lion Drive.
You must check in at Powers Hall and attend orientation. If you do not, you will be in violation of your visa status.
Check in dates:
- Mid-Spring 2015: Monday, March 2, 2015 at 9:00 am CST
- Summer 2015: Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 9:00 am CST
- Meet the Office of International Affairs staff and other international and American students.
- Get information about your visa and how to remain in legal immigration status.
- Take any required placement testing and get registered for classes.
- Learn more about Florence and student life on campus.
- Find out how to get a student ID, complete your health screening, finalize housing arrangements and more.
When you check in, you will need your:
- I-20 or DS-2019
- University of North Alabama admission letter