Costs of Attending
University of North Alabama provides international students with an excellent education at an affordable cost. You'll find below an estimate of the expenditure you should budget for one academic semester.
PAYMENT PLAN OPTION
- $60 per year enrollment fee
- Available for sign up at business office
- Available for tuition, fees, room and board (exclude cost of books)
- Payments are due on the 10th of each month and made directly to Tuition Management Systems(TMS)
- More information available at business office in Bibb Graves Hall (http://www.una.edu/tuition/tuition-and-fees.html or call 256.765.4441)
All newly arriving international students in the US are strongly encouraged to live on campus. First-time on-campus residents are required to purchase a meal plan. Students living in 12-Month Contract Residence Halls may stay during summer and university breaks.
$50.00 Health Screening Fee will be charged for all new international students.
The University of North Alabama reserves the right to adjust the above estimated tuition and fees without advance notice.