- For currently enrolled students who pay a student health fee, there is no charge to be seen by a physician, nurse practitioner, or nurse. Students should bring their Mane card and present it during check-in for verification of student status.
- There is a minimum cost for medications, lab tests, and some medical supplies.
- Faculty and staff may be seen by the medical staff in University Health Services for a $5.00 service fee along with any costs incurred due to medications and/lab work.
- Students who are only taking online classes may be seen at University Health Services. However, they will be responsible for paying the Student Health Fee at the time of service.
- University Health Services does not see dependents of students or employees (children or spouses).
- Payments may be made by cash, check, debit/credit card, or Mane card at time of care.
UHS does not file on insurance of any kind. Questions regarding coverage of services by your insurance plan should be directed to the insurance provider.
Hours and Information
We accept walk-in/sick calls from 8:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Monday-Friday.
Appointments are available from 1:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. On Thursday, appointments are available from 1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
We accept walk-in/sick calls from 7:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Monday-Friday.
Appointments are available after 1 p.m. daily.
Please call 256.765.4328 to schedule an appointment.