Foods and Nutrition: HES

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

What is a Registered Dietitian (RD)?

Registered Dietitians (RD) are individuals who have:

Can I become a Registered Dietitian with my degree from UNA?

UNA’s program is not approved by the Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education (CADE). However, we have a working relationship with a university that is approved and can assist you in completing your degree at UNA and then direct you to that university to complete the didactic course work. If this is your goal please let your advisor know so he/she and direct you.

What is a good resource on information on becoming a Registered Dietitian?

The website of the American Dietetic Association:

Human Environmental Sciences