Sexual/Domestic/Partner Violence Resources
You Have Rights
- The right to have all judicial proceedings remain confidential.
- The right to be treated with dignity and compassion.
- The right to information on available Sexual Assault counseling.
- The right to know all options available and the steps involved in the judicial process and/or the University's student conduct process.
- The right to have a person of your choice, such as a counselor or victim's advocate, present for emotional support throughout the judicial proceedings and/or student conduct proceedings.
- The right to know the results of the judicial proceedings.