To begin AlcoholEdu for College:
1. Log in to your UNA Portal account. Your user name and initial password information were sent to you on the purple card that was included with your UNA acceptance letter. If you have problems logging in to UNA Portal, please email email@example.com or call 256.765.4210 for assistance.
2. Once you are logged in, click on the "Self-Service Banner" tab, and then click on the "Student" Tab.
3. Click the "AlcoholEdu access" box. This will take you to the AlcoholEdu website where you will create your AlcoholEdu account. Your account information should be filled in automatically, so just click "create account" and begin the course.
4. You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a "NEXT" button. DO NOT log out until you click the "NEXT" button or you will have to repeat the section you have just gone through.
5. Each time you return to the course, log in using your Portal password, click the "Self-Service Banner" tab, click on the "Student" tab, click the "AlcoholEdu access" box, and you will be taken to where you left off in the course.
6. Continue using the same process until you have finished all sections of the course and completed the three surveys.
Should you experience any difficulties or require support on the AlcoholEdu website, the AlcoholEdu Online Technical Support Center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click on the "Technical Help" button located in the upper right-hand corner of every AlcoholEdu for College screen. You do not need to be logged into the course to access the Technical Support Center.